Sitting the airport waiting for my plane...I'm heading to Las Vegas for the weekend! 🎰 I loved my recent placement of OPI's "I Snow You Love Me" so much that I decided to do it on all 10 nails 😁✨ It's a little over-the-top for an everyday mani which means it's perfect for Vegas 😜 I have some posts saved so I won't be too MIA over the weekend. Hope everyone's having a great Friday! 😎



Sitting the airport waiting for my plane...I'm heading to Las Vegas for the weekend! 🎰 I loved my recent placement of OPI's "I Snow You Love Me" so much that I decided to do it on all 10 nails 😁✨ It's a little over-the-top for an everyday mani which means it's perfect for Vegas 😜 I have some posts saved so I won't be too MIA over the weekend. Hope everyone's having a great Friday! 😎

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário