Simple mix and match design inspired by @trendypolish 😊 The glitter is @essiepolish "Set in Stones" and the studs are from @bornprettystore. For the water marble I used @bonitacolors "This Beach is Bombay" and "Shimmer Silver" πŸ™Œ I will make a tutorial on the water marble once I get rid of this cold and have the energy to put one together πŸ‘



Simple mix and match design inspired by @trendypolish 😊 The glitter is @essiepolish "Set in Stones" and the studs are from @bornprettystore. For the water marble I used @bonitacolors "This Beach is Bombay" and "Shimmer Silver" πŸ™Œ I will make a tutorial on the water marble once I get rid of this cold and have the energy to put one together πŸ‘

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio