I happened to be taking pictures of most of the steps of my #teenagemutantninjaturtles nails and sending them to a friend, so I decided to do a quick little #pictorial of them for you. :) I also have one for the pizza. If anybody wants written out directions to go along with it just let me know? :) #nails #nailart #tmnt #tmntnails #turtles #ninjaturtles #teenagemutantninjaturtlesnailart #ninja #ninjaturtles #pizza #Donatello #Leonardo #Michelangelo #Raphael #nailpolish #nailstagram #notd #tutorial #nailarttutorial #nailtutorial



I happened to be taking pictures of most of the steps of my #teenagemutantninjaturtles nails and sending them to a friend, so I decided to do a quick little #pictorial of them for you. :) I also have one for the pizza. If anybody wants written out directions to go along with it just let me know? :) #nails #nailart #tmnt #tmntnails #turtles #ninjaturtles #teenagemutantninjaturtlesnailart #ninja #ninjaturtles #pizza #Donatello #Leonardo #Michelangelo #Raphael #nailpolish #nailstagram #notd #tutorial #nailarttutorial #nailtutorial

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário