Hmmm. I was aiming for a swirly, ocean-like water marble but I think it may be a little too subtle in this photo, so just pretend it's as bright as it is in real life 😜 I wanted to do something to celebrate the start of Shark Week but my creativity today was zero, so I went with this. Polishes used are @bonitacolors "Blue Steel" and "Ride the Waves" πŸ„πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ€



Hmmm. I was aiming for a swirly, ocean-like water marble but I think it may be a little too subtle in this photo, so just pretend it's as bright as it is in real life 😜 I wanted to do something to celebrate the start of Shark Week but my creativity today was zero, so I went with this. Polishes used are @bonitacolors "Blue Steel" and "Ride the Waves" πŸ„πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ€

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio