Did my nails... I've binged so bad for almost a whole week cuz my boyfriend stressed me and put em through hell he is so mentally abusive i finally let him go and broke up with him im so proud of myself and I've broken down for sure but im not cutting or having any panic attacks like i usually do cuz im away from him and i realize he was making me crazy and holding me back in life he is spamming me so hard im trying to block him out on everything but he keeps finding a way but im done with him im moving on :3 #nailtutorial #nails #art #nailart #nailfun #paintednails #nailpolish #movingon #breakup #single #fml



Did my nails... I've binged so bad for almost a whole week cuz my boyfriend stressed me and put em through hell he is so mentally abusive i finally let him go and broke up with him im so proud of myself and I've broken down for sure but im not cutting or having any panic attacks like i usually do cuz im away from him and i realize he was making me crazy and holding me back in life he is spamming me so hard im trying to block him out on everything but he keeps finding a way but im done with him im moving on :3 #nailtutorial #nails #art #nailart #nailfun #paintednails #nailpolish #movingon #breakup #single #fml

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário