Woohoo, my Frozen nails finally overtook my water marble tutorial in popularity! I uploaded a new video last night too, a collab with @asdfghjkl_its_laura - I did Spot the dog nails! Link to my channel is in my bio. #erichill #spotthedog #spot #loveablespot #frozen #watermarblenails #tutorial #nailtutorial #instanails #nailstagram



Woohoo, my Frozen nails finally overtook my water marble tutorial in popularity! I uploaded a new video last night too, a collab with @asdfghjkl_its_laura - I did Spot the dog nails! Link to my channel is in my bio. #erichill #spotthedog #spot #loveablespot #frozen #watermarblenails #tutorial #nailtutorial #instanails #nailstagram

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário