Subtle leopard print mani that I've had in my photo album for weeks πŸ˜‚ The base color is @essiepolish "Mint Candy Apple" and the leopard print is neon green acrylic paint. I added lotus flowers to this but didn't like the outcome very much. I definitely need to start scrolling through my camera roll more often, but I do like to have saved manis for days (like today) where I don't paint my nails 😐😌



Subtle leopard print mani that I've had in my photo album for weeks πŸ˜‚ The base color is @essiepolish "Mint Candy Apple" and the leopard print is neon green acrylic paint. I added lotus flowers to this but didn't like the outcome very much. I definitely need to start scrolling through my camera roll more often, but I do like to have saved manis for days (like today) where I don't paint my nails 😐😌

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio