It's been such a long time since I've made a tutorial. I gotta get back into this πŸ’ͺ I know a video might have been more helpful but I honestly hate making videos πŸ˜• I hope this is self explanatory enough, all of the materials (including nail polish colors!) are listed on tumblr {link in my bio} πŸ’› last step just shows the design with top coat!



It's been such a long time since I've made a tutorial. I gotta get back into this πŸ’ͺ I know a video might have been more helpful but I honestly hate making videos πŸ˜• I hope this is self explanatory enough, all of the materials (including nail polish colors!) are listed on tumblr {link in my bio} πŸ’› last step just shows the design with top coat!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio