Got my self some #nailtape and thought I'd give it a try with my #sensationail gel. #WhiteLilly base with bits of #IslandOasis #PinkDaisy #CoralSunset #HeirloomLilac #PurpleOrchid and #PinkChiffon. Finished with silver tape. Yay for no colour smudging!! #imsensationail #mani #nailtapemani #nailart #nailtutorial #gelnails #gelpolish #naildesign @sensationailaus @sensationailgel



Got my self some #nailtape and thought I'd give it a try with my #sensationail gel. #WhiteLilly base with bits of #IslandOasis #PinkDaisy #CoralSunset #HeirloomLilac #PurpleOrchid and #PinkChiffon. Finished with silver tape. Yay for no colour smudging!! #imsensationail #mani #nailtapemani #nailart #nailtutorial #gelnails #gelpolish #naildesign @sensationailaus @sensationailgel

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário