Fun pirate design inspired by @iscreamnails! All base polishes are from @inmnails and details were drawn with acrylic paint and a thin brush from @lightinthebox. All topped with @inmnails "Out the Door" top coat 😊 These were just for fun, but as I was doing them my brother asked if they were to celebrate Shark Week (even though it's a few weeks away), so I guess they work pretty well for that too 😜 These are actually pretty simple so I will have a tutorial up later! πŸ’€⚓πŸ’°



Fun pirate design inspired by @iscreamnails! All base polishes are from @inmnails and details were drawn with acrylic paint and a thin brush from @lightinthebox. All topped with @inmnails "Out the Door" top coat 😊 These were just for fun, but as I was doing them my brother asked if they were to celebrate Shark Week (even though it's a few weeks away), so I guess they work pretty well for that too 😜 These are actually pretty simple so I will have a tutorial up later! πŸ’€⚓πŸ’°

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio