So this is an INSANE design that I tried today😂 • My thumb and ring finger are a dry brush design with a stud accent • All the rest are a fan brush design with a water and hairspray and white polish water marble thing😂 • Idek how to describe this design and I couldn't get a good lighting for it so I might repost it later with better quality!



So this is an INSANE design that I tried today😂 • My thumb and ring finger are a dry brush design with a stud accent • All the rest are a fan brush design with a water and hairspray and white polish water marble thing😂 • Idek how to describe this design and I couldn't get a good lighting for it so I might repost it later with better quality!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário