😎Neon Bubbles!!😁. πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’–❤️ It's been ages since I did a Bubble mani😁. If you saw my post just before this one I think it'll comes as absolutely No Surprise that I used my New Neon acrylic paints from @stylishnailartshop 😘😘 to paint the Bubbles😁. Also used @orlynails 😘😘 Neon Heat from the new Baked Collection and #chinaglaze White On Ehite from @hbbeautybar 😘😘 for the base😁. πŸŽ₯Video will be posted shortly😁.



😎Neon Bubbles!!😁. πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’–❤️ It's been ages since I did a Bubble mani😁. If you saw my post just before this one I think it'll comes as absolutely No Surprise that I used my New Neon acrylic paints from @stylishnailartshop 😘😘 to paint the Bubbles😁. Also used @orlynails 😘😘 Neon Heat from the new Baked Collection and #chinaglaze White On Ehite from @hbbeautybar 😘😘 for the base😁. πŸŽ₯Video will be posted shortly😁.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio