Just some proof that I'm not abandoning you guys, I just don't have my nail polish with me at the moment😭 • I might be able to post tonight but no promises! • Tomorrow is day 11 of the June nail art challenge so I'll have to post anyways • Well, I hope you all like this shot of my #NakedNails • I know that they're short but I'm trying to keep them healthy so I keep filing them down • Sometime this summer I might use O.P.I's Nail Envy for a while but not post any art and then show you if it worked • Comment if you've tried O.P.I Nail Envy and liked it!



Just some proof that I'm not abandoning you guys, I just don't have my nail polish with me at the moment😭 • I might be able to post tonight but no promises! • Tomorrow is day 11 of the June nail art challenge so I'll have to post anyways • Well, I hope you all like this shot of my #NakedNails • I know that they're short but I'm trying to keep them healthy so I keep filing them down • Sometime this summer I might use O.P.I's Nail Envy for a while but not post any art and then show you if it worked • Comment if you've tried O.P.I Nail Envy and liked it!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário