I was originally going to try out @Cutepolish's adorable watermelon design but then I saw @Nailstorming's watermelon nails and I decided to do both! • The pointer finger is just a random design that I thought of😂 • I think that it's so cool that you can do so many different recreations of one idea! • Comment a "🍉" if you like this design!



I was originally going to try out @Cutepolish's adorable watermelon design but then I saw @Nailstorming's watermelon nails and I decided to do both! • The pointer finger is just a random design that I thought of😂 • I think that it's so cool that you can do so many different recreations of one idea! • Comment a "🍉" if you like this design!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário