Hokay SO my nailspiration for this was from the ever so delightful @amkuch15 she schooled me on getting hairspray nails properly cuz I was going about it in the wrong direction haaaaa so thanks girl 😘 #amkhairspray super happy with them and their matte-ness #DOUBLETAP πŸ’… Polishes Orly first kiss, basket case, China Glaze secret peri-wink-le, Revlon impulsive, Salon Perfect oil slick and OPI matte top coat



Hokay SO my nailspiration for this was from the ever so delightful @amkuch15 she schooled me on getting hairspray nails properly cuz I was going about it in the wrong direction haaaaa so thanks girl 😘 #amkhairspray super happy with them and their matte-ness #DOUBLETAP πŸ’… Polishes Orly first kiss, basket case, China Glaze secret peri-wink-le, Revlon impulsive, Salon Perfect oil slick and OPI matte top coat

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio