Heyyy I'm a new page. My name is Anna . I'm from Italy (trieste) and i speak Italian, Slovenian, English and a little bit of German. I'm only 13 years old. (I'm going to have 14 the 23th June). I like to nail arts with my best friend. Music really save me. - Please give a like and I'm happy - #tutorials #tutorial #nailtutorial #nail #nails #annasnailart #glowinthedark



Heyyy I'm a new page. My name is Anna . I'm from Italy (trieste) and i speak Italian, Slovenian, English and a little bit of German. I'm only 13 years old. (I'm going to have 14 the 23th June). I like to nail arts with my best friend. Music really save me. - Please give a like and I'm happy - #tutorials #tutorial #nailtutorial #nail #nails #annasnailart #glowinthedark

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário