Happy Monday (?)! πŸ˜„ Lots of World Cup games to watch and lots of actual work to do, so I'm posting an oldie that I've been saving in my camera roll. Not my favorite, but I quite like the rainbow/silver combo 😊 The silver is an OPI crackle polish I bought at Poundland and the rainbow base was done with a sponge 🌈 Would anyone like a tutorial on this? πŸ˜ƒ



Happy Monday (?)! πŸ˜„ Lots of World Cup games to watch and lots of actual work to do, so I'm posting an oldie that I've been saving in my camera roll. Not my favorite, but I quite like the rainbow/silver combo 😊 The silver is an OPI crackle polish I bought at Poundland and the rainbow base was done with a sponge 🌈 Would anyone like a tutorial on this? πŸ˜ƒ

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio