This design is so messy😂 • I think that the studs and the matte nails look okay, but my glitter placement skills are pretty bad • Isn't it awesome how active I've been this week! • Today and Friday I don't have school but is have finals in between so I won't post at all on Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Thursday. • QOTD: Studs or Glitter?



This design is so messy😂 • I think that the studs and the matte nails look okay, but my glitter placement skills are pretty bad • Isn't it awesome how active I've been this week! • Today and Friday I don't have school but is have finals in between so I won't post at all on Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Thursday. • QOTD: Studs or Glitter?

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário