My newest design is inspired by one of my FAVORITE NAILART ACCOUNTS EVERRRR: @NewlyPolished • Super obsessed with these tulips😍 • I'll take a better picture tomorrow during the day outside to replace this one • The glare's a little weird too, so I'm only posting this now because I don't want to miss #npfeaturesunday! • QOTD: Do you like the smell of flowers?



My newest design is inspired by one of my FAVORITE NAILART ACCOUNTS EVERRRR: @NewlyPolished • Super obsessed with these tulips😍 • I'll take a better picture tomorrow during the day outside to replace this one • The glare's a little weird too, so I'm only posting this now because I don't want to miss #npfeaturesunday! • QOTD: Do you like the smell of flowers?

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário