Just a little dandelion design that was sort of kind of inspired by @Swiftpolish but it looks a lot worse than hers does😂 • This design is super easy, all you need is black and white polishes, a striper, and some little hexagon glitter polish if you want • I'm going shopping for summer shoes and clothes today and I'm so excited! • I really need a new pair of converse and I'm going to probably going to pose my nails with them✌️



Just a little dandelion design that was sort of kind of inspired by @Swiftpolish but it looks a lot worse than hers does😂 • This design is super easy, all you need is black and white polishes, a striper, and some little hexagon glitter polish if you want • I'm going shopping for summer shoes and clothes today and I'm so excited! • I really need a new pair of converse and I'm going to probably going to pose my nails with them✌️

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário