I needed to find some inspiration tonight so I opened google and went to type in the word ART ... But! There was an interactive ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šRubik's Cube πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›❤️on the google page for their 40 Anniversary !! So I stopped there and decided to do a Rubiks Cube inspired mani😜 polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘Boom Boom Boom, Show Me The Money, Say My Name He So Fly and Single White Female also used @manglaze Matte is Murder😁. My answer- Definitely!!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



I needed to find some inspiration tonight so I opened google and went to type in the word ART ... But! There was an interactive ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’šRubik's Cube πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›❤️on the google page for their 40 Anniversary !! So I stopped there and decided to do a Rubiks Cube inspired mani😜 polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘Boom Boom Boom, Show Me The Money, Say My Name He So Fly and Single White Female also used @manglaze Matte is Murder😁. My answer- Definitely!!πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio