I made a 🐼Panda Love Collage😊. I noticed some people didn't even see the Panda🐼 on my Technicolor Panda mani. So here is a Zoomed in view along with the Inspirational artwork by @dzeri29 and a Shameless Awwwww Baby 🐼 Panda💕😊 pic sent to me by my Mum @redshoos 😘😘. All details for this mani are on original post and IG video along with 🎥YouTube Tutorial. 😁.



I made a 🐼Panda Love Collage😊. I noticed some people didn't even see the Panda🐼 on my Technicolor Panda mani. So here is a Zoomed in view along with the Inspirational artwork by @dzeri29 and a Shameless Awwwww Baby 🐼 Panda💕😊 pic sent to me by my Mum @redshoos 😘😘. All details for this mani are on original post and IG video along with 🎥YouTube Tutorial. 😁.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário