I know pictorials were so last year but since I'm basic and incompetent to make videos- here's a step by step of my half moon mani- well sort of🙈😄. Can you tell I'm actually obsessed with these nails!?😬 #nailpictorial #nailtutorial #naiildazzlee #nailitdaily #nailpolishaddictproblems #halfmoonnails #halfmoonmanicure #polishfeature #glamorouspumps #fingerpaintspolish



I know pictorials were so last year but since I'm basic and incompetent to make videos- here's a step by step of my half moon mani- well sort of🙈😄. Can you tell I'm actually obsessed with these nails!?😬 #nailpictorial #nailtutorial #naiildazzlee #nailitdaily #nailpolishaddictproblems #halfmoonnails #halfmoonmanicure #polishfeature #glamorouspumps #fingerpaintspolish

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário