☀️Happy Saturday my lovely followers... Wishing you all a great start to a long weekend. On the nails a swatch of @blancmorena I Am Lucky ๐Ÿ€ a beautiful teal-y green ๐Ÿ˜ Looks gorgeous on all skin tones ๐Ÿ‘Œ My cute midring is from @armcandy_fashion ⚓️⛵️ #nailartmay #blancmorena #iamlucky #armcandyfashion #midrings #greennails



☀️Happy Saturday my lovely followers... Wishing you all a great start to a long weekend. On the nails a swatch of @blancmorena I Am Lucky ๐Ÿ€ a beautiful teal-y green ๐Ÿ˜ Looks gorgeous on all skin tones ๐Ÿ‘Œ My cute midring is from @armcandy_fashion ⚓️⛵️ #nailartmay #blancmorena #iamlucky #armcandyfashion #midrings #greennails

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentรกrios:

Postar um comentรกrio