First off, thank you all so so much for your sweet comments on my last photo! It's great to know there are such friendly people here 😁😘 Anyway, I'm not quite sure what to call this. Round gradient? Circular gradient? Idk πŸ˜‚ but after playing around with gradients I decided to try doing it with circles. I kinda like it! πŸ‘πŸ’™



First off, thank you all so so much for your sweet comments on my last photo! It's great to know there are such friendly people here 😁😘 Anyway, I'm not quite sure what to call this. Round gradient? Circular gradient? Idk πŸ˜‚ but after playing around with gradients I decided to try doing it with circles. I kinda like it! πŸ‘πŸ’™

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio