First off, I would like to thank all those who found the humor in my last post 😜 I would like to make it clear that that is definitely not how I water marble and I (along with everyone else) only use water! πŸ˜‚ Anywho, I hope you're all having a good weekend so far, and I leave you with this gradient smiley face mani (that I actually did on both hands this time) πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ



First off, I would like to thank all those who found the humor in my last post 😜 I would like to make it clear that that is definitely not how I water marble and I (along with everyone else) only use water! πŸ˜‚ Anywho, I hope you're all having a good weekend so far, and I leave you with this gradient smiley face mani (that I actually did on both hands this time) πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio