Don't ya just Love this Paradise City @vanessamooney 😘😘Ring!! As soon as I saw it I thought instantly of one of my Favourite @shopncla 😘😘wraps Flash Fête Designed in collaboration with the Über 🙌 Talented Gals from @nailinghollywood @jennahipp @stephstonenails @mpnails @karengnails So to do this mani I used a pair of craft ✂️Scissors to cut up a couple of the wraps that a too big for my nails. And put them over @picturepolish 😘😘 Black.



Don't ya just Love this Paradise City @vanessamooney 😘😘Ring!! As soon as I saw it I thought instantly of one of my Favourite @shopncla 😘😘wraps Flash Fête Designed in collaboration with the Über 🙌 Talented Gals from @nailinghollywood @jennahipp @stephstonenails @mpnails @karengnails So to do this mani I used a pair of craft ✂️Scissors to cut up a couple of the wraps that a too big for my nails. And put them over @picturepolish 😘😘 Black.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário