I didn't change my nail shape! This is just my right hand, which I kept square but will eventually file almond to match the other hand ๐Ÿ‘ Anywho, here are some Tetris nails I did using these beautiful neon studs I got from @bornprettystore ๐Ÿ˜ They have such great nail design items on their website and you can get 10% off using code FDJ61! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽจ



I didn't change my nail shape! This is just my right hand, which I kept square but will eventually file almond to match the other hand ๐Ÿ‘ Anywho, here are some Tetris nails I did using these beautiful neon studs I got from @bornprettystore ๐Ÿ˜ They have such great nail design items on their website and you can get 10% off using code FDJ61! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘พ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽจ

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentรกrios:

Postar um comentรกrio