I did a thing πŸ™Š Every 6 months or so I get a desire to change my shape, only this time I didn't have much of a choice because I had a terrible break on my ring finger. Anywho, I finally did a waterfall mani on top of a perfect peachy pink, @butterlondon "Kerfuffle" 😍 What do you all think of the shape?? I'm really loving it so far 😁



I did a thing πŸ™Š Every 6 months or so I get a desire to change my shape, only this time I didn't have much of a choice because I had a terrible break on my ring finger. Anywho, I finally did a waterfall mani on top of a perfect peachy pink, @butterlondon "Kerfuffle" 😍 What do you all think of the shape?? I'm really loving it so far 😁

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio