I did these nails in honor of my 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (4 on 4.14.14!!) with my darling love and the most supportive boyfriend in all the lands @iammoshow πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’– For all of you who don't know him, he makes inspirational rap music and he's a BOSS πŸ‘Š so check that ish out and I'm holding a scarf because he(we) love scarfs and this one is a classic favorite 😻😁 Anyhooo polishes used πŸ’… Essie Nothing Else Metals Maybelline Color Show Holographic Blue Freeze and Mystic Green #DOUBLETAP my sweets! Pssss can you tell I cut my nails?! I'm also wish this pic captured how awesome this metallic gradient really is! Oh well!!



I did these nails in honor of my 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (4 on 4.14.14!!) with my darling love and the most supportive boyfriend in all the lands @iammoshow πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’– For all of you who don't know him, he makes inspirational rap music and he's a BOSS πŸ‘Š so check that ish out and I'm holding a scarf because he(we) love scarfs and this one is a classic favorite 😻😁 Anyhooo polishes used πŸ’… Essie Nothing Else Metals Maybelline Color Show Holographic Blue Freeze and Mystic Green #DOUBLETAP my sweets! Pssss can you tell I cut my nails?! I'm also wish this pic captured how awesome this metallic gradient really is! Oh well!!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio