Double gradient manicure. 😱😱😱 for the bottom gradient I used @opi_products pedal faster suzi and if you moust you moust and for the top gradient i used opi I just can't copacabana and eurso euro and @chinaglazeofficial for Audrey all from @hbbeautybar ☺️☺️ the now is from eBay. I hope you like it! Happy Sunday dolls πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€



Double gradient manicure. 😱😱😱 for the bottom gradient I used @opi_products pedal faster suzi and if you moust you moust and for the top gradient i used opi I just can't copacabana and eurso euro and @chinaglazeofficial for Audrey all from @hbbeautybar ☺️☺️ the now is from eBay. I hope you like it! Happy Sunday dolls πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio